Looking for an easy crostini recipe? This Roasted Grape and Goat Cheese Crostini holiday appetizer is beautiful and uses only a handful of ingredients
Roasted Grape and Goat Cheese Crostini
- Parchment paper
- 1 lb. seedless red grapes stems removed
- 1 Tbsp. + 1 tsp. olive oil divided use
- ¼ tsp. sea salt (or Himalayan salt)
- ¼ tsp. + 1 dash freshly ground black pepper divided use
- 16 ½-inch whole-grain baguette slices (approx. 8 oz.)
- 1 cup soft goat cheese
- 1 Tbsp. finely chopped fresh thyme
- Preheat oven to 400º F. Place one rack high and one rack low in the oven.
- Line one large and one small baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Combine grapes, 1 tsp. oil, salt, and ¼ tsp. pepper in a medium bowl; toss gently to blend.
- Place grapes on prepared small baking sheet. Bake, on lower oven rack, for 20 to 22 minutes, or until grapes are tender and skins are lightly wrinkled.
- While grapes are baking, brush both sides of bread lightly with remaining 1 Tbsp. oil. Place on large baking sheet in an even layer. Bake, on higher oven rack, for 8 to 10 minutes, turning after 4 minutes.
- Spread each slice of toasted bread with 1 Tbsp. cheese. Top evenly with grapes, remaining 1 dash pepper, and thyme; serve immediately.
portions and containers
½ Carb Grain
Body Beast Portions
Portion Fix Containers